Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Sent in a Rockford two channel that has a bad left channel. You can easily tell with music playing that the left channel is much less powerful than the Right.. I checked with a dmm and the left was almost 4 volts less than the right channel... I have seen amazon reviews that four others have had pretty much very similarly problem with the left channel... I bought the pre paid shipping label from sonic sent it back its been 3 days they have had it now and I have heard nothing. They respond to my emails but still no clue on what's being done...

Sent in a Rockford two channel that has a bad left channel. You can easily tell with music playing that the left channel is much less powerful than the Right.. I checked with a dmm and the left was almost 4 volts less than the right channel... I have seen amazon reviews that four others have had pretty much very similarly problem with the left channel... I bought the pre paid shipping label from sonic sent it back its been 3 days they have had it now and I have heard nothing. They respond to my emails but still no clue on what's being done...

:soapbox: give them time.... Im pretty sure you are not the only one with a warranty and return. BE happy

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

3 days is nothing. You need patience. They may be checking it out as a manufacturing defect if your finding complaints about the same problem on other sites.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:soapbox: give them time.... Im pretty sure you are not the only one with a warranty and return. BE happy

dude its been sitting 3 days. Be happy? That my hard earned money I spent on this product that is bad. Not yours! Do you work for sonic? If not well.....

screw crockford sucksgate. good luck, im sure there is only 1-2 people that work the entire company. garage operation they have there

I'm starting to feel that way also... It was my first Rockford amp. Probably my last...the fact sonic is not an authorized Rockford dealer makes me wonder about the warranty some.

screw crockford sucksgate. good luck, im sure there is only 1-2 people that work the entire company. garage operation they have there

awe shit got 'em!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:cray:

Sonic sucks they sent me a free sub for being an SMD member and Rockford Sucks cuz they beat the shit out of my subwoofers

and when I sent my Boston GT-2200 away for warranty repair it took over a month suck it up

Edited by BoomZoom808

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

i have had nothing but issues with crockfords products. no its not installer error either. will never support their products ever again. bestbuy dropped them for warranty issues as well. shit hole company. the threaten the local dealers to purchase more or they will pull products from them. good luck with selling such high priced crap to cheap shops.

This is funny.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.