Sundown Audio

I'm waiting on a few more things to come in then I will start the box build hopefully next week! That's one thing I LOVE about my Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bd it don't care rather I'm running my subs at 1ohm or 2ohms it has damn near the same output either way! All my stuff is quick connect so I'll be able to switch back & forth from the X6.5's to the X10's if I want!

If you can get some t/s specs on those x6.5's. I didn't even know they made a 6.5 version of the X series lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

video of Sundown testing the first Proto-Type X6.5sw

This is another video of 4 of them on You-Tube! There is not many videos on them or information! I've yet to hear any in a 4th order so we'll see how they do!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

The X10's will ALL way's be a back up plan!!!! There tried and true in the Wagon! I still haven't turned my amp up on them yet!

That video is pretty funny man, the guy at the end.."what?! that's it?! makes my 12 sound like..." From the video (take it for what it's worth) it didn't sound like 6.5"

Should be a cool set up when done.

Are you the first person to run 8 of those subs in one set up?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

That video is pretty funny man, the guy at the end.."what?! that's it?! makes my 12 sound like..." From the video (take it for what it's worth) it didn't sound like 6.5"

Should be a cool set up when done.

Are you the first person to run 8 of those subs in one set up?

I don't know I haven't seen another set-up like this! I'm sure I will be the first one hiding 8 of them in a 4th order!!!! LOL

It sounds funny just saying it! Hiding 8 subs in a 4th order bandpass! Then you throw on top of that the sub's are 6.5's! It don't even sound like it adds up! But it will I promise that! I have tried to stay out of the ordinary with my whole build so far. I figured it didn't get much different then running 8 of the 6.5's for now! If I like them I might bump up to 12 of them later on if airspace allows it! Time will tell

Now I want these little monsters.. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.