Sundown Audio

First thing i would do is buy all the stuff needed for the install and see what is left before you dump it all on gear.

Get your wire for the big 3 and runs to the back of the car with an extra battery in back to make all your connections to, and get all the sound deadener needed for the install along with your rca connections, this beginning series of things will help you get set for this install and set you up for upgrading down the line as it is sure to come at some point and your in a position to just swap the gear out instead of trying to play catch up. Install is just as important as the gear you choose.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

So many times we see people buy gear and unable to install it because they don't have the wire, batteries and deadener and all the gear sits in a closet for months at a time instead of installing and using the gear.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

So many times we see people buy gear and unable to install it because they don't have the wire, batteries and deadener and all the gear sits in a closet for months at a time instead of installing and using the gear.

I like everything you just said and agree. So I'm pretty much certain now that I think I would rather save myself the money and trouble, and just go with an X-15 on a SCV-1500d. That alone will cost almost $1000. Plenty leftover to upgrade electrical and afford a good box.

I think this decision is final... thanks to all those who helped, this forum is so helpful! :)

Edit: Box is gonna run $225

Edited by LazyAF

:buttlick:

^Me irl