DC Sound Lab

Dc audio level 3 10 huge hole in surround

its probaly screwed but you could try shoe goo worked for me for a while on my mtx 9500 15in

make sure you do both sides and i would do multiple layers? do you have any idea why this happened?

Edited by Rich Schenk
On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

its probaly screwed but you could try shoe goo worked for me for a while on my mtx 9500 15in

make sure you do both sides and i would do multiple layers? do you have any idea why this happened?

I honestly have no idea why.. I have 2 and the other is completely fine, hits fine, doesn't sound scratchy when pushed in, and seems to be perfect. They are both running at 1 ohm on a crescendo 2k so they are seeing about 100 watts each over rated but I really figured they could take that...

What Are the enclosure specs?

What type of music do you listen too?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You sure nothing was rolling around in the trunk that may have caused that?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I'm curious how you blow out a reinforced surround

You could try tape, though I've never had great luck with that.

You can also try to replace the surround without doing a full recone

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I think som1 tried to rip your sub out by jamming the fingers through the surround.... did you not notice your sub sounded like arse?

It almost looks like it....did someone break into your car?