Best? Err good tires?

Looking for size P235/45R18.

Need to be: All season, non-directional. High load rating is a plus, run flat is frowned upon but not a deal breaker.

I'm looking for something with great wet performance and acceptable-good snow/ice performance. Pacific NW, lots of rain, lots of hills, occasional snow.

Price per tire is a non issue. They're a safety item in my eyes. I will not risk hurting someone over a few bucks difference. I also don't care about tread life provided it lasts more than 40k miles. This is because I only drive around 6500 miles per year, my tires tend to age and crack faster than the tread wears down.

I'm currently considering the following, in order from most likely to least:

Continental DWS

Nokian WRG3

Michelin Pilot MXM4

Michelin primacy mxv4.

Continental pure contact.

I loved Michelin tires on my bike.

In my mind if they can make a bike stick like glue in the rain a car should be no issue.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Michelin is just a brand. Could mean anything. The weather wise I have on there right now act like they're bald if the road is even moist despite having 5/32 tread depth

Yeah it is just a brand but their top tier tires are very nice.

I know what you're talking about, my van came with some tires that were pretty much brand new but they are absolutely horrible in even the tiniest amount of water on the road, it could even be just damp and they spin with light throttle.

The tires you're looking at and my recomendations are all solid choices.

Toyo proxies aren't too bad either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Continental DWS

I got mine 2 1/2 yrs ago..

I8TDLRq.jpg

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

on my truck Nitto 420's

on my 350z BFG g-Force Sport COMP-2

Not sure if they're available in that size specifically, but I really like the Dick Cepek Fun Country tires on my truck. I've got 100,000km on them and there's still a bit to go yet. Never let me down in rain, snow, mud, and they grab pavement great too.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Best passenger car tires I had were

Bridgestone Turanzas

They handled wet,dry and snowy roads great... They were super comfortable ride quality and super quiet

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have continental contipro contacts on my genesis. I do not recommend them. Tread wear is terrible and they were atrocious in the one time we had snow before I was forced to by snows

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived