Sonic Electronix

So, went to my very first spl comp yesterday...

For what you have you did good sir. It takes time and lots of money to be the best at this game. Box plays a big role in what you want to get done on the meter. Yes brands mean a lot . But sometimes you got to work your way there to have better. I've done a lot of doing without to have what I have in my system and I'm a ole fart .That's the way its been for me. Nice score Congrats. Everybody starts from the bottom and works up. I think you got what it takes.

For what you have you did good sir. It takes time and lots of money to be the best at this game. Box plays a big role in what you want to get done on the meter. Yes brands mean a lot . But sometimes you got to work your way there to have better. I've done a lot of doing without to have what I have in my system and I'm a ole fart .That's the way its been for me. Nice score Congrats. Everybody starts from the bottom and works up. I think you got what it takes.

Thanks! I definitely try my best to accomplish what I can!

Sorry to thread Jack but how do you determine what class you our? I'm trying to figure this out because I will be doing my first comp soon.

Depends on the ruling of the judge's overhead. USACI and IASCA have different rules and so do just the local competitions. For mine, he had to go off the 4 OHM load of the amp (even though it's wired to 1 OHM), number of extra batteries, number of alternators, and amount of subs. By looking over the paper , it seemed that I was going to be put into the Unlimited class but he explained why I'm not in there. But definitely, ask. They were all friendly over at mine and he explained why he did certain things and was more than willing to help anyway he could. same with some of the other competitors. It was definitely a fun experience though! Show up early and you'll have a lot of fun.

Where/when is the comp in Washington u referred to? Never been to a comp but would like to check it out. Assuming u meant Washington state

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

nice job man. First show I ever metered at, I too got thrown in the Super Stock 2k clamp class..

thought I was SOL since there was a CRX that was rumored to be it in aswell. Ended up putting up a 144.6 or something like that, took home 2nd place. Was a blast.

It's an addiction, you'll be chasing numbers for a long while trying to top the boards in your clamp 2k class.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The guy you saw rocking GZ is likely a dealer. Ground Zero doesn't do "sponsorships" where they throw free product at guys, I've heard that directly from Brandon Lime (US contact for GZ). I'VE HEARD the guy you met is really cool, was he?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Where/when is the comp in Washington u referred to? Never been to a comp but would like to check it out. Assuming u meant Washington state

There is a USACI show at import faceoff in Kent this coming weekend I believe. Should be a few 160 db cars there, rodeo might even make it out there, we'll see.

Team NorthWestSPL

There is a USACI show at import faceoff in Kent this coming weekend I believe. Should be a few 160 db cars there, rodeo might even make it out there, we'll see.

WHYYYYY DO I HAVE TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND?!?! :(

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

WHYYYYY DO I HAVE TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND?!?! :(
Is there a website for more info I can visit? I have Sunday off ?

Edit: I haven't even had my 150 cherry broken. 160s will make me shit myself. Literally. Lmfao

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived