nice impala

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Nice work on the A pillars

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Got the Hoe back so here is a pic of my head unit in. The AVIC-8000NEX was a bitch to fit in i had to cut a bunch of the plastic out from behind the deck to mount it. Also those pac modules are a rip off the one i had to get was 269 from andres in kelowna and since my friend works there i paid 69 thats a 200 bullshit mark up

IMG_0540.jpg

Here is the jump seat i added insted of the center console

IMG_0539.jpg

Now i have a question i am putting in my new singer alternator and currently there was only 1 battery on the left side of the pic and the alt ran to that and now i will have batteries on both sides with my stereo coming off the battery to the right. Should i run a power wire to both batteries from the alt or just a wire to the left battery then from that to the right battery or from alt to right battery then from that battery to the left battery?

IMG_0538.jpg

You can wire the alt to the batts however you want. I personally, just for ease of wiring, would just wire alt to one batt and then wire batt to batt. If you have your wires going to the rear only coming from one front battery, make that the second battery, and the other one be the battery your alt makes its connection to. That's just me though. I hope that makes sense.

Archived