• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice speakers. i would put more screws in them. i hope you deadened the doors some, it would really help the sound. Tuned in.

I think im going to leave the subs facing towards the back like they are now and I'm going to try and deaden my trunk and see if that stops most of the rattles. I'm also going to order more 0 gauge wire and relocate the battery beside the box instead of behind it and I also want to make an amp rack of some sort or maybe just mount both Amps to the back of the seat like the 4 channel is and clean up all the wires to

Sounds really good right now don't really have anyway to tune it now other than by ear which sucks but oh well. I'm looking for some sound deadener right now what are some decent brands I know dynamat is good so is second skin. I was thinking about getting the fatmat rattle trap it's 62 bucks for 25 square feet doesn't seem to bad also found some brand called Noico never heard of it looks decent and its 60 bucks for 36 square feet. What do you guys recomend ?

Archived