I don't know how many people here follow feminism and things that concern it. I only follow it because of how stupid I think it is and how extremist chicks get when you express your own opinion that does not fall in line with theirs. This video is of a reporter who goes to the slut walk in Canada and documents the situation, while having quite heated conversations with the ralliers. My favorite part, is where girls gave consent to be interviewed, then later on in the protest, confronted the reporter and stated they wish to revoke that consent. Quite fucking ironic huh?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

You know that guy that they interviewed that was protesting with the chick's is thirsty as fuck.

I feel sorry for those women's boyfriends and husbands.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You know that guy that they interviewed that was protesting with the chick's is thirsty as fuck.

I feel sorry for those women's boyfriends and husbands.

Yeah lol, he was just chilling there. And boyfriends and husbands? Don't kid yourself, they are single as fuck. hahahaha

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

You'd be surprised how many are married and have kids.

It's funny how people can get these hugely unrealistic views of the world just by other people convincing them that's how it is.

Pretty much the same thing cults do to manipulate people.

These women want to see rape culture they should go to the middle east and start spouting off at the mouth like they do here and see what it's all about or any third world shit hole for that matter.

Privileged people are always the biggest cry babies.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You'd be surprised how many are married and have kids.

It's funny how people can get these hugely unrealistic views of the world just by other people convincing them that's how it is.

Pretty much the same thing cults do to manipulate people.

These women want to see rape culture they should go to the middle east and start spouting off at the mouth like they do here and see what it's all about or any third world shit hole for that matter.

Privileged people are always the biggest cry babies.

Oh most definitely. That's what the reporter to that video even says at the protest. "If you want to see real rape culture go to Africa"

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

sluts will be sluts. Don't wanna be called a slut, don't dress and act like one.

Same thing applies to guys. Don't wanna be called douchbag, don't dress like a fucking jersey shore dick who thinks he's the shit. Bro, chill, you're only cool in your own little imaginary world.

Just because I'm dressed this way....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

People are stupid. Whaddya gonna do.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

People are stupid. Whaddya gonna do.

Round them all up and make them the first residents of the moon.

• 1 year later...

Archived