Processor Help!

I am running 6 amps and 2 for the subwoofers, 1 for the 8'' speakers, 2 for the 6.5'' speakers and 1 for the tweeters. I know how to hook up everything else but this rca stuff is getting me confused. I would like to know what processor I need so I can hook up all my amps. My head unit has three out puts High, Mid, Subwoofer. If you could help me that would be great thanks!

Split your RCAs. Who said you need a processor for this ??

... and why are you running 6.5" drivers when you have 8" drivers ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm running 2 8" drivers and 1 6.5" drivers in the door panel that's the maximum size's I could do I only have a 24" x 9" x 5" area to work with and in the back door panels I have a 20" x 7" x 5" to work with so I'm putting 3 6.5" speakers in each back door panel. I'm trying to keep most of the door panel stock and taking out the mesh part so I don't have to deal with making a whole knew panel plus I think this will look better. If you want my system specs just let me know. So all your saying is use a Y splitter? Sorry I have no one to teach me I'm trying to build my system through some knowledge I have. The Rca part doesn't make sense to me.

His point was why are you using an 8" and a 6.5" to do the same thing?

Use one or the other as that is exactly what they were designed to do, and your over complicating things when you use speakers near the same size.

1" for tweeters, 3" or 4" for midrange and 6.5" or 8" for midbass range.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived