XS Power

current setup: stock battery under the hood,diode isolator 250amp,1x kinetik 1800(80amph) and 1x exide batt (90amph) on 1x jbl1500.1 and 2 small speaker amp...voltage is between 14.2 to 12.8 depending on bass drop

last setup: exact same thing exept the exide batt was not there,it was an powersonic (55amph) and voltage was able to go up to 14.7.8,but was dropping to 12.4.3 if bass was too hardcore

i tried removing the diode isolator and put the exide(90amph) under the hood with the rest in parallel at the back...voltage was barely up 13.8.9,but with heavy bass drop,voltage was only going to 13.4.3 way more stable,but not as high as the 14.7 origine...

can anyone figure wtf about it? i know my shitty alt put out only 70amp,so i think he can't charge those big battery enough to go to 14.7,but can do half hes job...i don't know....

im looking for an extra alt,but i wonder if i need more battery too!!!!

an my atomik 5k is not even installed....that will suck so much power!!!

what sould i do???

remember that im in canada,quebec,so i don't have acces to all your powerfull sexy battery at a reasonable price here ;)

Edited by [email protected]

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

1 kinetik 1800 & exide 85amph

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

Grimreaper spl team co-president