Sundown Audio

Amp help

Rayden Haswell

A new alternator is going to be half that budget. If you are just going to stick with the stock alternator for now, i'd recommend a SoundQubed HDC315 or Fi Audio BL15. For the amplifier, a Crescendo S1500.1.

If you are able to get a high output alternator, i'd suggest looking into a Fi SP4 15 or SoundQubed HDC415, they are under rated and both of them can take 3.5-4K RMS. The cheapest amplifier i'd look at is something like an American Bass VFL175.1.

okay, well i can increse budget, just going to take longer to get with my p time job. so ill go with the Fi SP4 because ive heard great things about them from friends who have had them in the past. what amp would you recommend for that beast? i want full potential out of it

DC Audio 3.5K, Crescendo BC3500, SoundQubed 4500, Ampre Audio 3800, Sundown SVC3000 or SVC4000, American Bass VFL200.1, Digital Designs M3C are a few i'd look at... Just depends on how much you can spend really. Personally, i'm a big fan of SoundQubed/Digital Designs stuff, so i'd probably get the SQ4500.

ugh im a forum noob, where do i go to create a new topic lol

just click on forum, scroll and find the right heading in which your question pertains to, click on it, and then click start new topic....

Archived