Sonic Electronix

Hey what's up guys.. I'm in the matket for a back up camera to mount in the licence plate, I want something with a nice picture and is quality. It's going to be hooked up to an alpine D106. I was looking at this one

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_69343_BOYO-Vision-VTL300CIR.html

Any good?

Thank you

Diego

• 1 month later...

Thanks man! I did went ahead and got it! I'll let you guys know how it went but thanks for the input!

How'd the install go? You happy with the results?

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Thanks man! I did went ahead and got it! I'll let you guys know how it went but thanks for the input!

the install went smooth.. i got it hook up to the reverse lamps so it flips the head unit camera ON when going in reverse... the camera LEDS are bright. the picture quality is ok i thought it would be a little clearer but i think my head unit monitor plays a toll on that... over im happy with the camera. thanks for asking :)

the install went smooth.. i got it hook up to the reverse lamps so it flips the head unit camera ON when going in reverse... the camera LEDS are bright. the picture quality is ok i thought it would be a little clearer but i think my head unit monitor plays a toll on that... over im happy with the camera. thanks for asking :)

Awesome. Glad it is working out.

If you are interested in in posting pics, I'll put them up on our website to show off your install. If not, no worries :)

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

yea i can get you pictures. what kind would you like?

Anything of the product. Install or in use shots would be cool. We will put it on the product page an give you a shoutout / credit.

728x90.jpg

• 1 month later...