Four Marines Killed in Chattanooga Shootings http://nyti.ms/1GoI5V6

Let's hope this is an isolated event and not then beginning of more to come.

Fucking worthless piece of garbage, glad he's dead as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Religion of peace my lily white fuckin ass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

doesn't matter the religion. Its not a muslim thing, or a christian thing or a religion thing.

Its extremism.

Kinda wish the gunman lived...death seems like its too easy of a punishment. People like this should suffer for what they did. Jackass got off easy.

Its one thing to die when you are in a armed military conflict abroad...you know it was a bunch of young guys/gals just trying to get their start or figuring out their way ahead. Fucking awful tragedy.

Well they sure do have a disproportionate amount of extremist compared to other religions.

Also it's my belief that ALL religions teach intolerance and hatred of others and thing they don't agree with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well they sure do have a disproportionate amount of extremist compared to other religions.

Also it's my belief that ALL religions teach intolerance and hatred of others and thing they don't agree with.

well no arguments here on both points.

The worst part is what to decide to go with. Do we get angry about losing freedoms like most did during the snowden release or do we continue to deal with incidents such as this? I personally dont care what the government/nsa see, nothing I post would be of any interest to them. But enough people do which causes the issue

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

11403033_984978928220264_175813154362029

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

gotta love our good old us liberal media

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

at this point in time yes muslims have the most extremist.. in one point in times the jews were and even the christians. the cycle will change as time progresses. its funny in some way that people feel sorry for the jews for what hitler did to them but no one feels sorry for what jews did ages before. in a way they paid for what they did. dont get me wrong, it was wrong what they did but if people are going to feel sorry for one incident then they should be sorry for another

Archived