So if you know my Wagon Bis-Kwik I have been redoing my system. I have decided to go forward with what I call Project 6.5! I want to do a COMPLETE build with 6.5's from the sub's to the mid's to the component set up front. I will be running some tweeters but everything else will be 6.5's!

DSCN3454_zpsc3nyaghc.jpg

This is about where I'm at now. That's 10 Sundown Audio X6.5sw's in a 4th order & my old Suitcase.

test_zps3hhdtkew.jpg

This is where I am now with the box. Still got some more to do but it's just about all the way done!

DSCN4696_zpset2cqaf5.jpg

This is the inside of my current Suitcase it has A Rockford Fosgate T2500-1db, Infinity Reference, & a RF Prime amp, 4 Infinity Kappa 6X9's, ToolMaker Fuse/Ground distribution block and more, All Sky High Car Audio wire as well as some more stuff.

DSCN1744_zps0go4ow8e.jpg

Now back to the topic at hand! I am taking a new approach to this suitcase since I've learned so much from the last one! This is most of all that will be going into it! 6 Sundown Neo Pro v2 6.5's along with some tweeters, 2 Scv-2000d's Sax-150.4 and I haven't made up my mind on the Sax-100.4 or the Sae-50.4. It will have 2 fans at the back one pushing air in and the other pulling air out and 2 Cross wind fan's just like the last one did.

DSCN0052_zpspel5xwib.jpg

DSCN0060_zpsmwl6fkys.jpg

I want to use these Pac LC-1's instead of the factory bass know

DSCN0057_zpsrduiccje.jpg

Better terminals then the last one on the back side of it for the front stage

DSCN0058_zps7pwzn40j.jpg

The Cross wind fans are the same as the last suitcase but the 2 that go on the back to push & pull air in are a higher CFM fan

DSCN0055_zpsurjsp90q.jpg

2 Actuators to open and close the suitcase cause I'm tiered of when I go to show it off I have to climb in the car over my box to open it!!!!

DSCN0056_zpso2cain4m.jpg

I like these so I had to get me one to go in there!!!!!!!!!

DSCN0054_zpstataeao0.jpg

Something else I learned from the last one the incoming power I will be using Aluminium 1/2 13 bolts for better power transfer!

DSCN0059_zpsdvgj6igc.jpg

Jon Rabe the owner of Sky High Car Audio located this White 1/0 OFC wire for me just for this build! That was cool as hell of him!

DSCN4622_zpsk0w8doox.jpg

Scott Bowman made this SBC Cock Box just for this build as well! It has Inputs on both sides and is configured like I needed it!

DSCN4719_zpssajqxfj0.jpg

ToolMaker is working on some more custom stuff for me right now so I should have that stuff by the end of the week! I'm also waiting on some more parts!

Check out all my other parts to this build. All the links are in my Signature!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I'm sooooooo in for this!! You're work is stellar! Not a Sundown fan, but I can respect craftsmanship no matter what brand is held in it. I can't wait to see this!

Thanks man and I can understand that your not a fan of the equipment but you are of the build! Sometimes that's how it should be. I don't never bash another build no matter if I like what it is or what the builder used, as long as they showed great craftsmanship on the build B) I'm a detail man! I love to see the fine detail that wasn't necessarily needed to complete the build but gives it a better look!

Damn, I'm sooooooo in for this!! You're work is stellar! Not a Sundown fan, but I can respect craftsmanship no matter what brand is held in it. I can't wait to see this!

Thanks man and I can understand that your not a fan of the equipment but you are of the build! Sometimes that's how it should be. I don't never bash another build no matter if I like what it is or what the builder used, as long as they showed great craftsmanship on the build B) I'm a detail man! I love to see the fine detail that wasn't necessarily needed to complete the build but gives it a better look!

Oh and you hit all points on the details! You make me mad!! I want to get started on mine so badly, and yet I can't because I'm not ready yet! DAMN YOU!

But that's ok, because I have small projects going on to get it started, and I'll live vicariously through you until then.

I cannot wait to see you shoehorn some of that gear in the suitcase! I love that type of stuff. Keep it up, big time fan here!! I'll be watching!

ToolMaker just sent me the picture of my Custom Fuse/Ground distribution block for the New Suitcase! I love the Clear top on it with Bis-Kwik in it!!!! :shok:

ToolMaker%20new%20fuse_zpsxyvqgi09.jpg

Tuned...as always! I'm also following on FB...I feel like I'm spying! Creeper style!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Tuned...as always! I'm also following on FB...I feel like I'm spying! Creeper style!

LOL It's cool! I've got a hand full of Friends on FB but the Wagon has a few hundreds! LOL Dang car is more popular then me!

Not much new to post but I did get the ToolMaker Fuse/Ground distribution block in today so I started laying it out just to see how it will all look. So this is just a little test fit with the 2 Scv-2000d's, Sae-50.4, Distribution block and the SBC box. The SBC box is not staying there it is holding up the distribution block for the pic! LOL

DSCN0083_zps67egembu.jpg

DSCN0082_zps5k2jyza8.jpg

This turned out AMAZING!!!!!

DSCN0072_zpsgf9az2i9.jpg

Archived