A little work today. Still messing around with the layout for it!

Awesome. What kind of bracing do you have for your box? That piece looks really cool.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Awesome. What kind of bracing do you have for your box? That piece looks really cool.

I asked the same question. I've never seen light saber bracing before. Thought it was pretty awesome. It is a piece of aluminum he turned down.

Looking great man. Can't wait to see it finished! Well are we ever finished? Lol. What part of the country are you in? Hope to see it at a show sometime.

I asked the same question. I've never seen light saber bracing before. Thought it was pretty awesome. It is a piece of aluminum he turned down.

Looking great man. Can't wait to see it finished! Well are we ever finished? Lol. What part of the country are you in? Hope to see it at a show sometime.

Thanks for responding to that one for me. I'm in NC. Hope to be hitting some more out of state show's!

I did get some more work don on the suitcase. I had to pull everything out of the inside so I could start cutting holes!

DSCN0149_zpsgnkpohvx.jpg

Please tell me I'm not the only one that lays things out with tape before cutting! LOL

DSCN0152_zps4snrbxq9.jpg

Yep that's a 6" hole saw that kicked my ass!!!!!! Notice the 1/2" white Nylon in the suitcase. It will be on the bottom as well I add it for structural strength. I did the last one the same way. It works really good and I can drill and tap it to bolt things to it.

DSCN0154_zps4eqepral.jpg

All cut in just got to add the Neo Pro's in it now. Where the 2 screws are between the speakers will be some Krome Audio Tweeters. I'm waiting on them

DSCN0155_zpsajj3sfte.jpg

But today I got side tracked and finished my box! Ready to go back in for the last time I hope!!!!!!

DSCN0158_zpsgcrnmy9d.jpg

What tweeters are being used?

Krome Audio ST50 super tweeters My buddy Jared Gibson is running some in The Beast they sound great!

ST_zpsf7aj0amv.jpg

You have to come to the TDH show in Petersburg, VA next year if they have it again. This would be awesome to check out

Archived