Sound Processor

Why would you want a bass restoration device in the first place, all they do is change pitch. kind of a scam. They do something but I think its useless. Just my opinion. kind of a knock off of the original epicenter by audio control unless i am missing something

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Why would you want a bass restoration device in the first place, all they do is change pitch. kind of a scam. They do something but I think its useless. Just my opinion. kind of a knock off of the original epicenter by audio control unless i am missing something

I was told to invest in one since most of everything I listen to is metal so that's why I'm doing lol

XfbfvnV.jpg

its really for smoothing out the ultra low bass, the type of bass that kick drums used for metal wouldnt pick up anyway.

Id save the 63 dollars if the product worked, people would use it. just my opinion. you would be off spending a bit more and getting the

soundstream DSP i have one and its pretty nice sound q wise and gives you a ton of entire system adjustments.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I entered a stereo show last year in wichita it was at hot import nights. it was a random show for me on my way back from a failed attemp at spring bream nationals

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

its really for smoothing out the ultra low bass, the type of bass that kick drums used for metal wouldnt pick up anyway.

Id save the 63 dollars if the product worked, people would use it. just my opinion. you would be off spending a bit more and getting the

soundstream DSP i have one and its pretty nice sound q wise and gives you a ton of entire system adjustments.

I'm just trying to find something that will make the metal a little better for my 1st show in November until I can spend more on something better later :)

I don't really have $300 to drop on the best when I wanna drop money into a 4k amp lol

XfbfvnV.jpg

Archived