Sonic Electronix

Wazup peeps! Just wondering what exactly makes a system in a vehicle do a hair trick? I have watched videos and you see walled systems do tricks, systems in most SUV's do them, but hardly in cars.

Vibration or air movement?

Lastly, are black chicks scared to do a hair tricks? I don't go to enough shows to know.

1) you should go to more shows.. there are plenty of trunk cars doing hair tricks

2) there really are not a lot of black chicks at car shows ( around here anyway) and when there are they get hairtricked

3) for a car.. power, low tuning and velocity

4) vibration has nothing to do with hair tricking

If you have any other questions please let us know and we will do our best to answer them for you. Thank you and have a wonderful day

:ninja:

to be fair, most cars are smaller set ups than what people put into a SUV so it's not really the vehicle that is making the hair trick possible, its the size (and quality) of the install. If you see a SUV with a couple 12s in a similar setup you would see in a trunk of a car, both would produce similar hair trick results. Conversely, if you see a car with a wall and an SUV with a wall (similar equipment) then you will see similar hair tricks.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

So check it, if I ported my next project through the back seat (95 Chevy Caprice) how much power do you think I would need? Box suggestions welcome.

1) you should go to more shows.. there are plenty of trunk cars doing hair tricks

2) there really are not a lot of black chicks at car shows ( around here anyway) and when there are they get hairtricked

3) for a car.. power, low tuning and velocity

4) vibration has nothing to do with hair tricking

If you have any other questions please let us know and we will do our best to answer them for you. Thank you and have a wonderful day

:ninja:

I'm sure they are there. I just never see many videos of them. Went to the Atlanta, Ga show a few weeks ago and is really wasn't a system type deal just fancy vehicles on 40" wheels. lol.

More cone area with high xmax + more power = more air movement. So what subs is depending on your available space/dimensions, and what power depends on the subs, and then the alternator and batteries required to power those amps. Take measurements, plan out where you'd put batteries and amps, subtract that from your total available dimensions, and then that's what you have left for an enclosure in your trunk.

Archived