2009 Nissan Titan Ext. Cab 4 12 in. Havocs on 7k. 152+ db

I hear Titans are a Bitch to get loud from a guy that owned one. Roof flex was BAADDD. I hope you're aware of this and have a way to counter and conquer it.

I'm tuned for the build. The no wall thing is pretty exciting. That's usually what guys try before they end up walling something. You'll try a few setups, only to go bigger and bigger.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rear_door.jpg
image hosting over 10mb

The door before I tore everything out. Coffee was spilled in the passenger cup holder by the previous owner of the truck so I had to clean that off of the interior. There was a lot of grease at the bottom of the outer panel so that had to be wiped as well. Took out the memphis 6.5 and worked through that to deaden the entire outer skin. About 7-8 sheets were used for the rear door.

Rear_door_almost_complete.jpg
image sharing sites

Rear_door_complete.jpg
adult image upload

Multiple layers on the weak points of the outer skin, inner panel was pretty strong but I covered all the weak points. Cut myself a lot working in the tiny access holes of the door but overall wasn't that hard.

Rear fill removed since they serve no purpose. Having fun working on the truck B)

i love me some havoc's :wub: .... your gonna need more power down the road. :P ... im in

I think they have plenty of power haha. They are rated at 1250 a piece and we are strapping the 3500s at 1 ohm (.5 ea). Hopefully I won't have too much impedance rise.

Coming along nicely man, I bet you're excited as hell right now.

When is will gonna start on the enclosure?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Coming along nicely man, I bet your excited as hell right now.

When is will gonna start on the enclosure?

Will's friend will actually be working on the enclosure. Will will (lol) tackle the wiring. I ordered an adhesive kit from Fi audio so that will probably be here in 2 weeks for the recones. So probably mid november the enclosure will be started on. Next month the doors will be fabricated, alt put in, 3100 put in, and big 3 will be done as well as finishing up the deadening (if everything goes as planned).

Archived