2009 Nissan Titan Ext. Cab 4 12 in. Havocs on 7k. 152+ db

subbin....love non wall builds! Looks nice so far...

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

i know your using old motors, but what about the new soft parts? they are 1500rms? anyways yes check box rise and see how it goes.

i also run 4 havocs on a crossfire 8k at .5 they can take it 8)

Should be fine regardless.

looking good man tuned in

Thanks ya sir.

subbin....love non wall builds! Looks nice so far...

Our goal is to hit at least a 152 haha.

Don't put a number Goal on it or you'll be mad if it doesn't hit it.

Which also cause you to spend more to make that number happen.

As long as you're happy with it fuck a number.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don't set a number goal. That's the last thing you should be worried about. If you aren't competing then numbers don't mean shit

I will be competing with Will.

Don't put a number Goal on it or you'll be mad if it doesn't hit it.

Which also cause you to spend more to make that number happen.

As long as you're happy with it fuck a number.

A goal is just what we are aiming for. I don't really care if I hit it or not it's just something to go for.

lookin good im in for some no-wall goodness. a 150+ would be sweet for sure

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Kick_panels.jpg
gif upload

Double layered the kick panels with Damp pro for fun today with the hour of daylight I had. Going to finish the last rear door and do the A-C pillars tomorrow.

Kick panels were super weak before. Now they have some weight to them and are pretty solid.

Ordered 40 sq ft of Ampere Vibraflex 160 mil thanks to Kyblack76 and Andrew2944r today for the roof and rear wall.

150 should be the first goal, unless you're THAT confident that the 50 is in the bag. I'm telling you, those Titans are heart breakers. In what organization will you be competing? Headrest is what we meter in MECA and it's harder to hit numbers as opposed to USACI/IASCA metering on the glass and in the kick. DB Drag is about the hardest in my opinion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived