Second Skin Audio

Enclosure for sundown zv.4 15 in Opel Astra J Trunk

Jacob Pistor

Can someone show me a building instruction or better a drawing in cm for an enclosure that would fit in my trunk? I know I ask for many, but i'm finally not that kind of pro in building enclosures and I'm also not familiar with the inches. So cm's would be very nice.

Thanks and regards,

Jacob

Ask Ryan on ram-designs.com

He's a member here too. I get all my box designs from him, in cm ! You'll love this guy !!!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Can someone show me a building instruction or better a drawing in cm for an enclosure that would fit in my trunk? I know I ask for many, but i'm finally not that kind of pro in building enclosures and I'm also not familiar with the inches. So cm's would be very nice.

Thanks and regards,

Jacob

Ask Ryan on ram-designs.com

He's a member here too. I get all my box designs from him, in cm ! You'll love this guy !!!!

Does someone know how i can send him a private message?

Follow me on Instagram: jacobrealtone

DCXsTh.gif

Jacob

Ask Ryan

Does someone know how i can send him a private message?

Via his website. Fill the form...

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived