XS Power

Dead Batts/Parasitic Loss Somewhere?

Unhook both batteries and charge them separately then have them tested. Then get a DMM that is capable of measuring amperage draw, put the leads in the amperage draw slots and set it on the amperage draw section, take and put one lead on the positive battery terminal (unhooked from the battery) the other on the positive battery post itself and that will tell you if you have a draw. If you do start pulling fuses till it goes away. I have seen a few newer Mustangs do it because of the factory head unit / cd changer, but since you have no deck that's ruled out. I'd start with anything aftermarket removed one piece at a time.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Yeah, gonna do the fuse checks in the morning. Too dark already, and I need to get some AAA's for my meter. IF it is a fuse, hopefully its in the engine bay fuse box, not the one buried under the glove box.

Appreciate the help. If anybody can think of any off-the-wall shit or anything, fell free to post.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I mean the cause of mine is my map and dome lights. I couldn't tell it with halogen bulbs, but once I put the LEDs in they are constantly on because of the ghost current or whatever it is called. The only way for them to shut off 100% is to disconnect the battery.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Or put a resistor on them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Very hard to see in the picture, but both sides are bulging pretty bad. Enough to where the seam between the white top and grey shell of the battery is separating. I dont know how big a deal it is, but its not doing anything crazy on the charger.

D1200Bulge.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

my brother has a d975 and it died very fast.. i have one too and sat for a few months and was resting at 12.4 so put it back on the charger.. small batteries are easy to fuck up.. my bike battery drains very quick,3 weeks and its dead. its also an agm and was new when i got the bike last july.. after a few months it went bad and now it needs a constant charge on it.. its been dead since october now so its time for a new one

as for the s1200 bulging up.. put the charger on a lower amperage.. 1 d3100 on 75 amps was bulging. 5 d3100 on the charger fixed the bulging issue

Double trouble

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire