Its always been my dream to have a walled build and now I'm finally there!

Stuff:

-Mechman 270amp alternator

-Soundqubed 2200

-4 Sundown SA-12s

-Kinetik HC600

-4 gauge wiring reused from old system

-Crescendo 800.4 bought from JPs Tahoe

-Crescendo PWX 6.5 and FT1s

So far on the meter it did 137 @42 hertz on 1300 watts, so I can't wait to see what it does with some upgrades. Should be 150s :D

Need to Do:

1. Seal the trunk from the cabin.

2. Cut the another layer for the baffle or reinforce the box better

3. Fiberglass doorpods for Crescendos.

4. Re-wire for door speakers.

5. 0 gauge runs and big-3

6. Carpet and Deadening

7. Get another Soundqubed 2200

AF8pGfr.jpgYRPiRUM.jpg

Looks like you did a nice job on the enclosure.

Got any pics of the build as it progressed?

Welcome to the forum.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

completely seal off that wall and youll see another huge gain! nice work keep it up

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I like the use of birch, need more pictures!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

What ohm are you running that aq 2200 at to only get a 137db? It should be like a 147 in that small cab with 4 12s on a 2200 unless ur wired at like 2ohms then I could see where the 137 is coming from... Not hating either. The box looks good just need to seal it off ASAP

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

What ohm are you running that aq 2200 at to only get a 137db? It should be like a 147 in that small cab with 4 12s on a 2200 unless ur wired at like 2ohms then I could see where the 137 is coming from... Not hating either. The box looks good just need to seal it off ASAP

I'm running at 2 ohm at the moment but I'm only making like 1300 watts through the 4 gauge wire right now. It would be louder if I had the proper amperage going through the proper size wire lol

Not being sealed off can make a huge difference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived