Sonic Electronix

Epicenter "Krack" really it works as an Audio Control Epicenter´s??

Hi there, I have read that all the other digital bass restores, like soundstream, audiobahn, db drive, etc, aren´t as good as Audio Control because, they don´t have 100% digital restoration as Audio Control, they have some analogic restoration process.

I have a SoundStream epicenter Bx-10, and I want to get the audio control epicenter, but I read that this Krack Epicenter has the same motherboard design from the Audio Control, and as it is much cheaper, the Krack one, like 3 times. I want to know if does really this Krack epicenter would be a good buy.

Thanks for your helping.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an epicenter in a box. There is no need for it anymore really with the quality of music. Unless all you listen to is music with zero bass it's a easy way to crispy coil

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I agree with N8, unless your music has no bass it's completely pointless.

Mine's been sitting in the bottom drawer of my toolbox for 20+ years. I think the last system I used it in had a tape player with a CD changer and we had to use the IASCA music track for SPL.

Static drops are my bag.

try it . it cant hurt . i have the phoenix gold version that i liked much better . notice the work "liked' . it works fine but as i learned more, i found i didnt need it . worked great for like hendrix and classic tracks but newer stuff . i didnt need it anymore. sitting in my closet foe a while now

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

Archived