Bitchin box ya got there

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks guy's! Sorry I haven't done an update on the build but it has been slow! I got the Xs Power battery under the hood, Power wire ran as well as the 9 wire harness plugged into the factory HU and ran, Started on the top amp rack for the box and cut the Acrylic and sent it off to have it Laser etched. We will round all the corners off just haven't done it yet. Then the fun part start's! Smoothing everything out before I have it painted!!!!

top_zpstmnzl8mq.jpg

Wow, just wow! Looks good!

I got the top pieces at ToolMakers right now getting laser etched. He should be done with them tomorrow! :yahoo:

Love this thread

Thanks hope to be able to add more to it next weekend! I've been busy on the Wagon getting ready for a show tomorrow so I haven't been able to work on it. But SOON!!! The wife already told me the other night she is ready for some BASS!!!

Archived