Second Skin Audio

Best 12 for small ported box

SCATHED

Blowthroughs scare most. It took me a long time to make that decision but I'll never regret it. I've got solid bass and ALL kinds of room for activities behind the seat.

You get that vape smoke rollin brah

shrunk AB pic.jpg

The SSD is a better built sub than the X from Fi and the one I'd go with. Friend in Vegas has a couple in a regular cab Colorado and it gets down. Subs on driver side, 2 4" aeros firing into the passenger B pillar(my personal favorite combo in a regular cab).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The SSD is a better built sub than the X from Fi and the one I'd go with. Friend in Vegas has a couple in a regular cab Colorado and it gets down. Subs on driver side, 2 4" aeros firing into the passenger B pillar(my personal favorite combo in a regular cab).

yeah that's how my current box is set up. Sub firing forward, ports firing toward passenger side.

How much space should I save for aero port displacement?

I also think the SSDs would be my first choice.

As an alternative to the aero ports, you could use a single slot port firing out the passenger side and running along either the top or the bottom of the box. It would give you a little more flexibility in port area selection.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived