XS Power

Baddest xs power battery available

Im looking for the most powerful lithium battery xs currently makes. ive seen some people with the xs35spl and the 40 spl but the batteries are not available anywhere. not even the xs website. now im wondering if there could be a 60k.. so if anyone from xs could comment that would be awesome!

Personally I haven't seen a 35SPL or 40SPL. I was under the assumption that the XS30K was the largest that they produced. Why not just purchase two 30's?

Edited by Jhunt94

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Personally I haven't seen a 35SPL or 40SPL. I was under the assumption that the XS30K was the largest that they produced. Why not just purchase two 30's?

Eric Lawrenson posted a picture on insta of his new battery it was a 35spl so that's exactly my point I thought the biggest was the 30k but I saw the 35 and now there's a 40k spl that they did an amp test on. I was going to run two but space is very limited and I need the most powerful thing I can get my hands on.

May be some new ones, that they just haven't listed on their website yet. You can always call/email them and inquire.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

May be some new ones, that they just haven't listed on their website yet. You can always call/email them and inquire.

Yeah I'm at work so I can't call and didn't feel like waiting until the end of the day to know haha. Hoping someone had any info they could throw my way

I'd read the lithium battery post that is around here. After the info presented in there, I'm a little iffy on Xs powers lithium batts.

Edit. Not just Xs btw I'm iffy on all lithium batts. Maybe AGMs or a cap bank? Just be sure you know what you might be getting into before you spend so much money. i can't count the number of times I've made some pretty stupid car audio decisions/purchases before I knew everything about the product I wanted.

Edited by baron_of_bass

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Lots of times companies like xs have stuff that isn't offered to the general public that only team members of said comany that compete can get their hands on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hey,

So you might have seen some people running the 40KSPL, which is a 16V lithium, but not sold at retail.

The retail models available are the XS15K and XS30K which have electronic balancing.

If youre interested, shoot me a message, I'll see what I can do for you.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

ST-728x901.jpg

Showtime Electronics

Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more!

Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com

eBay: www.stestore.net

Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics

Email Us : [email protected]