Fluke Meter for $75??!!

Wehan

Been checking this guys channel out since finding out about it from here a few days ago, here is his latest video...I'll be ordering one tonight as its time di retire my $20 walmart special. (Can only find the 15b+ and 17b+ on eBay currently)

Yeah I saw that video, now I want one too. I also haven't been able to find the model 12e+ yet either......

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

just wanted to post this b/c I see a lot of Fluke meters. while I have Fluke, I use my TPI 163 daily. for those that don't know TPI just search TPI440. a lot of people don't know about TPI's DMMs. this is pretty much their flagship DMM. I will also say that while I use this TPI 163, I do use Fluke leads on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TPI-163-Autoranging-Digital-Multimeter-with-bar-graph-boot-and-test-leads-/271781228367?hash=item3f476c6f4f:g:NQkAAOSwEeFU5pmh

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Made an offer on a 15b+ of $75 we will see in the next 48 hours if they accept or not.

They counter offered me at $80 so it's on its way now.

Let us know what you think of it when you get it. If it checks out I'm probably going to get one.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

China is good at copying things. Like really, really good. Last year Apple discovered that 6 of the 8 Apple stores in China were not theirs. On top of that, Apple did not know where the product was coming from that was being sold in those stores!!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

China is good at copying things. Like really, really good. Last year Apple discovered that 6 of the 8 Apple stores in China were not theirs. On top of that, Apple did not know where the product was coming from that was being sold in those stores!!

Yes, I do realize this. Watch the video and then watch at least 3 more of his videos and you will see why I would trust his judgment on electronics/tools.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived