Sundown Audio

Amp suggestions

aBav20

I plan on getting a SQ HDS315 in the near future. I haven't decided on an amp yet. I am leaning towards a RF P1000x1bd. Will this be enough to power it? I was also considering a DD M80 as well. I'm just a little concerned that these amps may not have enough power to really push the HDS315. Any suggestions/ comments?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understandable. Of the two amps you listed, get the RF. More power. But if you're not partial to picking either of those brands, and want more power for the same price, there are other great quality options out there.

I'm not partial to either of the amps I listed. Those are just the ones I'm leaning towards. I really like the C.L.E.A.N setup that the RF amp has though. I just want to get the best amp possible for my application. I'm open to other suggestions I'm given.

Yes I have a DC Power HO alternator installed so my electrical is good to go. I have never heard of this brand before. I do like the price tag on the amp in the link. Do you have any personal experience with them?

Archived