I had this vision of getting another 1962 Chevy Biscayne Wagon to build to pull my white Wagon Bis-Kwik to out of state show's. Well I searched for about a year or so and one actually found me! My good buddy from VA had this Wagon for several years and was showing it, It was hooked up at one time, but he got a 62 SS Impala that he started doing and pulled a bunch of parts off the Wagon to go in it. His Wagon sit for over 3 years and he contacted me the other night and told me he was tired of it sitting and going down hill and he wanted me to buy it cause he knew I would get it back on the road. I JUMPED all over it and took a road trip and got it! Now that's it's home I have already gave it a name "Pig-Pen" This is the plans with it, I want to do a Cummin's Turbo 6BT swap in it, put it back on air ride and a nice set of rim's. For system since it already has front bucket seats in it and a console I will build my own console system. Keeping this one a little simple since it will be my hauler. I am going Friday to Sundown Audio HQ to pick up some of my equipment. I will keep yall uptodate on this little build!

Pigpen_zpsnh9dhn5v.jpg

Pigpen2_zpsvvwxos37.jpg

pigpen1_zpsmzb2rrs5.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for this one,

6bt swap!!!!, droooolllllll

I think you should leave the bad paint job and shitty rims on it, kinda goes with the pig pen theme.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm in for this one,

6bt swap!!!!, droooolllllll

I think you should leave the bad paint job and shitty rims on it, kinda goes with the pig pen theme.

Yeah it's not going to get no where near as much attention to the outside detail as my white Wagon. And I debating rater or not to leave the S-10 wheels on it. Might paint them black and see how it looks!

Looking forward to this build, interested to see what kind of frame and chassis modifications you'll end up doing to fit the cummins size and weight wise.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The original door panels in these old Wagons are made out of a cardboard type material and once they get wet there trash! My buddy that I bought it from had already made door panels out of wood but they to have fell a victim to water damage! I decided to make mine out of 1/4" thick Nylon material. This should last a life time on here no matter if it get's wet or now!

This is how they was in there.

Door%20Panel%204_zpsx2xpxkgp.jpg

With one removed, I do plan on later on spraying the inside of the door with some type of sealer

Door%20Panel%205_zpsyvr8acww.jpg

Material pulled off and the top rail removed.

Door%20Panel%206_zpsgznbx6pc.jpg

This is the nylon material I will start the panel out of.

Door%20Panel%207_zpsmwnrbb5h.jpg

This is the top rail and really all you need to start a door panel build in one of these car's. This one had a bunch of surface rust on it!

door_zpsejb5fp83.jpg

door1_zpsr6eqiqyz.jpg

After hitting it real good with a wire wheel it was ready for a heavy coat of Etching Primer on it to help prevent some of the rusting if got wet!

Door%20Panel%203_zpsbt6ngmyl.jpg

Door%20Panel%202_zps0rsezjya.jpg

Door%20Panel%208_zpssq7acaqj.jpg

Now to tie it all together and test fit it. I haven't 100% made up my mind what all I want to do with them but I will be only run a single Sundown Audio Sd-6.5cx coaxial in them. As far as doing any patterns or anything on them I don't know yet but I have choose a material I want to cover them with!

13124621_1127420753944715_72829242007634

13094213_1127420923944698_55255751279914

13173892_1127420947278029_65084384094744

When I got it home I started cleaning on it some cause it was FILTHY from sitting for so many years and him using it for storage!

And YES that is a FOOT PRINT gas pedal that is screwed down with a door hinge! :shok: I plan on changing a bunch on this Wagon but that stay's!!! B)

carpet_zpsxmqwwbfx.jpg

carpet2_zpsdnjs8y8v.jpg

carpet4_zpsianc0yxo.jpg

carpet1_zpsonfvujde.jpg

I vacuumed it real good and the carpet is actually in good shape. Looks like at one time or another it was a tan color and was painted black but the black has wore off over time. I was going to pull the carpet out and re-Dye it but to go along with the Pig-Pen theme I think I will leave it alone!

carpet%20clean_zpshjhtjyyf.jpg

carpet%20clean%202_zpsbflr3wa6.jpg

carpet%20clean%201_zpsmbujjcpv.jpg

I have the sneaky feeling that you plan to do more to this car that you are telling us ... But I'm cool with that. LOL sweet ride brother.

Do you plan to put the White wagon on a trailer ?? If so, do you think the tow pig would need some suspension upgrades ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

LOL no-one wants to believe me on this one! B) It is really going to be a simple build so to speak! I just got home from Sundown Audio Head Quarters with my stuff to start on it! Will be a console build with a single 10 on a 1500 watt amp~! :P Drove my wife's car cause it's so good on gas!

system1_zpsbqsvayfy.jpg

Yeah it might of been a car load but not too much! :spiteful:

system_zpsrbg4g8a9.jpg

Started cutting on the door's to mount the 6.5 coaxial's in them. I wouldn't do this on Bis-Kwik but I will be a little loose with the saw on Pig-Pen! :P

If you got as many 6.5's as me you got to have a hole saw big enough for them!

DSCN0018_zpspzdkknqw.jpg

DSCN0020_zpsihfigmvu.jpg

DSCN0022_zpscjpiybvd.jpg

DSCN0023_zps7ktvffms.jpg

DSCN0024_zpsgtsnxihk.jpg

DSCN0025_zpsgfnn8bsy.jpg

DSCN0026_zps7sxbxdld.jpg

DSCN0027_zpsknf4lunl.jpg

Archived