Still moving along on Pig-Pen. I try to keep my self busy and as I'm waiting on one thing I move along to something else! Got the hood repaired, sanded and spayed with filler primer and then block sanded. I loaded it up now I will take it to the body shop to do the final touches on it and spray it Flat Black.

13293236_1141696189183838_1778206449_n_z

13256253_1141634179190039_18539348395993

13267840_1141684415851682_40835582065246

SO moving along on the next thing I can do to it!!! I drew up a hitch concept in Sketch-Up and started building it. There is more to it then this but it will be made out of 3" thick wall square tubing and the receiver will go through the rear of the frame after I plate all the rear of the frame for extra support. It will be behind the license plate and hid when not in use.

Screenshot%202016-05-16%2021.07.01_zpsim

Screenshot%202016-05-16%2021.07.15_zpspm

hitch_zpszegteizk.jpg

Yet some other side fill in work I'm doing as well. In between waiting on stuff to dry on the hood I sanded the upper interior trim down and spay painted it Black with good old Rattle can paint! I will do good for these smaller pieces that real never get handled or any thing! B)

paint1_zps4oxvulxj.jpg

paint_zpslmwcl8lf.jpg

Looks like you always have an audience when working on your stuff, LOL>

You are always getting so much work done, like always, I solute you, my ambition is nill

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Looks like you always have an audience when working on your stuff, LOL>

You are always getting so much work done, like always, I solute you, my ambition is nill

Thanks man, I try to stay as busy as I can! Long story short but I'm going on a little over 2 years sober. I had a real bad drinking problem that really stood in my way of doing a bunch of stuff. So my family supports me and is heavily involved with most of the things I do! Now I stay to busy to sit around and get drunk! :P

Did a TON of welding and patching on the rear gate. I didn't want to just spread Bondo straight over all these holes so yep after hours of welding and chasing holes I got it welded up!

This is what it looked like when I started

13233064_1136293036390820_16953321073273

This is all welded up. I had to start building the body line with weld it's a long story but it's all welded up and I cut the worst parts out, cut some patch sheet-metal and used a anvil to beat it into shape before welding it in. This was before grinding the welds down and starting to feather it all in.

weldit_zpsjuyofiwt.jpg

weldit1_zps2rmvsh2f.jpg

Once everything was grinded and smoothed out I put a coat of filler with fiberglass in it over top of it so I could start shaping it before a light coat of Bondo. It's stating to look good but I'm done for the day I'm wore out and ready to relax! I'll be back at it tomorrow! <_<

weldit2_zpsuqexnazo.jpg

This will be the last update on the rear gate for Pig-Pen until it is completely in Flat black primer! Got everything ready for primer and sprayed it today! Going to let it set over night and block sand it tomorrow and repeat! Hope to be able to have it ready to drop off with the painter by Tuesday and then it will be Flat Black! THis thing was a mess!!!! I have WAY more hours invested in it then I wanted to but had to have it looking good! B)

rear4_zpsjskngnah.jpg

rear3_zpskots696v.jpg

rear2_zpspggut6s3.jpg

rear_zpshu9sih9t.jpg

rear1_zps7sppvv7v.jpg

It was a PAIN in the butt to build that lower body line!!!! Not perfect but in a WHOLE lot better shape then when I started! :good:

Looking good. People really don't understand how big of a PITA body work can be until they give it a shot. Could spend days making something look flat!! Lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Looking good. People really don't understand how big of a PITA body work can be until they give it a shot. Could spend days making something look flat!! Lol

Yeah it is a pain that's for sure!!!! And just when you think it is perfect, and hit it with some color then you REALLY see where you are at! I had some high spots I have to work on tomorrow to make it look better!

Yeah it is a pain that's for sure!!!! And just when you think it is perfect, and hit it with some color then you REALLY see where you are at! I had some high spots I have to work on tomorrow to make it look better!

Loving the build so far! You've got alot more patience than I when it comes to body work! Lol I hate once you add some color and think you're done sanding, nope more to do!

Hey also if you haven't already voted for sotm then do so!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Needed some more fill in work today while I was waiting on some of the primer to dry on the rear gate. SO these tail light buckets looked sad so time to get to work!

DSCN0006_zpsw6plvhf9.jpg

SO I buffed it out and I don't know I just aint feeling the shiny chrome look on this one! :unknw:

DSCN0007_zpsrd73f6ef.jpg

With this wagon going Flat Black I think all the chrome should be shiny black! Also worked on the center part as well and taped some of it of just to highlight it and put a red stripe in it as well! B)

DSCN0041_zpsjxaspjjb.jpg

DSCN0047_zpsy95lefq7.jpg

DSCN0042_zpsdnxrris1.jpg

I guess I could of blew the dust off them first before taking close-up pictures! :fool: OH well you get the point! :spiteful: The rear gate it completly ready to be dropped off with the painter to get sprayed Flat Black so it's on to the next panel! :hi:

Archived