Question when adding horns

ToNasty

Right now my front stage consists of dd ad 6.5 midbass, HAT L4 full range in a pillar along with HAT L1V2 tweeter. Let ran active. No processor.

I am going to add a pair of Eric stevens horns. If I went with a processor is there a way to run the 4 way active front stage since most processors are only 6 or 8 ch?

There's a few 10 channels out there.

Helix dsp pro being the one I'd choose.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You get to choose what the outputs are for when you setup the processor so you can set whatever channel you want as your sub, mid, high, and whatever else you want to use it for.

With all that expensive gear you got don't cheap out on the processor if you're gonna run one.

For 4way active front stage you really don't have a choice but to run one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I believe minidsp has a 10 channel out processor too and they will be a substantial out cheaper than the helix one.

They are supposed to be great processors as well.

This is going to sound extremely stupid. I've been home for a month now. And I'm extremely bored. So I figured I'd try something I haven't done before.

I can't do shit on my sub stage because that requires me lifting and shit. So I might as well try something new that may improve my front stage

What does your measuring tape tell you ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived