3sixty.3 In a Lexus IS250

So I don't know if the 3 sixty is capable of this. I know Steve did with with his ISF which uses the same speaker and factory layout as my 250.

I want to take the two outputs from the factory head unit and distribute them back out using the 3sitxty.3.

The 3sixty has eight high level inputs but i would only be using two. See diagram below.

Would it be possible to only have two inputs and have the 3sixty produce 8 outputs?

Any help would be appreciated..

43y4y.jpg

1z4b9xe.jpg

if those outputs are full range stereo signal you'll be good, if not you'll need to take the outputs from the amps.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

It's possible, if the amp is already producing a dirty signal. Wherever you take your signal from, you need to find the volume level where it starts to distort at. If your stock radio happens to be a clean signal up to full volume, but you're taking the signal after its passed through the amp, you need to know what volume the amp starts to distort at.

When you set up the 360 it will have you play one track and you will see your levels fluctuate. At that point it is detecting clipping. Pay attention to what volume it is when it turns from green to red. The click before it turns red is your safe, clean volume with no distortion or clipping.

Archived