At Steve's request I will redo this thread.

Your a good man Steve Meade ;) !! Thanks!!

129.99 on Ebay

Metal preped w acetone.

Worked great, sticky ass hell. No probs w it for over 2 months.

Temps have ranged from 20F to 85F around here, with no peeling etc.

Ive also used this in a black Lexus with Black leather interior!! No problems whatsoever!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac

I used FatMat on my interior and had no problems at all, actually made the inside of my truck have less road noise.

Other than the smell for about a week but It eventually went away, lol :blush:

That smell is toxic! I really hope you didnt inhale it long!

• 1 year later...

That smell is toxic! I really hope you didnt inhale it long!

i have a 94 toyota pickup extra cab. the whole top roof is a single layer tin. with a cheapmetal brace going across left to right. my dd9518g firing up port up ribbled the heck out of it. the glue or whatever they used to hold the roof down to the brace seperated. my sub hit so hard i heard the metal flap louder than the sub from outsidde. i bought the 50sq kit and put 7 complete layers on the roof and it fixed the problem good! 7 layers cus i got more power to it in the future. plus i had extra for the sides and the rear. highly recommend it. about to buy another soon.

Fresno, Cali 559

i put 3 layers in my truck on everything but the doors, just 1 layer worked therem almost 3 years and before i sold it. 1 small peice fell of the back wall. didnt smell in the truck either

1 layer of dynamat extreme does the same as 2 layers of fatmat though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

stops rattling and resonant noise. i put it all over my trunk and on my rear deck. i had barely any more noise. the only rattles that were left were pieces of metal that was used for something. like the trunks tension bars i think its called ... htat lifts up pthe trunk and all that. IMO fatmat is good. i did have some peeling in the trunk but that was only in the are where the trunk lid touched the outer area .... like where it cfame in contact with the weather stripping. other then that. its all gravy. ima probably get some more soon

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

• 4 months later...

no rattling=more bass/louder? my trunk and back plate rattle, if i use fatmat, will it make my bass louder outside the car or inside? sorry i never heard a deadened car.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

no rattling=more bass/louder? my trunk and back plate rattle, if i use fatmat, will it make my bass louder outside the car or inside? sorry i never heard a deadened car.

it will sound alot better inside and will quiet it down on the outside meaning less rattling and will keep more pressure inside the cabin.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Archived