I've been looking online for a replacement crossover for my Mezzos (fried the board) and I came across miniDSP. The products look good and I'm intrigued at the possibilities.

Is anyone using any products from miniDSP (www.minidsp.com) and if so I'm looking for some feedback. Are you satisfied with the quality? Do any of the products introduce noise? Are they as easy to configure as they appear? Are they accurate and reliable?

Looking for feedback. thanks in advance

I have one mini dsp. I had to bought it when I took out my focal mids and their passive filters.

It's an amazing tool, with absolutely no noise introduced. Worth every cents, every $ .

Mine is sitting in the bottom of my glovebox, well hidden. :)

I love it, it gives you lots of settings options.

Just be sure to get the DC isolator with it, if you don't want to use usb power, and want to be sure to avoid unwanted noise.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I was looking at getting this one just to try it out, I like the 6 in 8 out only reason it caught my eye...

https://www.minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/c-dsp-6x8

I've got a couple 2x4 MiniDSPs and I love them. I've got one for my home audio setup and I recent got another I plan on using in a vehicle, I just haven't had a chance to install it yet.

They are amazingly powerful for what they cost and are very easy to use.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I want to completely controll a set of towers with one. I can't imagine the sound that is possible with a good 4 way plus tower setup. I'm not a nerd with this stuff in any way yet but I have a few ideas in my head about how to go about it.

Archived