Second Skin Audio

HOLY MOTHER of subwoofers check this out guys!

I personally think a 32" sub is pointless..... Rather stick with proven 15" 18" subs as someone else stated earlier... 32" is just a novalty just like MTX jack hammers IMO.... So much better products out there for far less money.

SUBS.I have just bought a pair of RE AUDIO

sex-15v2-D4'S going to put in vented box tuned to 35hz in a tahoe wired parallel to one ohm with a planet audio 1200 watt

In aNY body's opion will these re pound

Sorry if I'm wrong forum I'm a dumda**

I think perhaps in the past these crazy sizes were just gimmicks. But with the advent of huge motors, gigantic coils and really great cone material (like CF)... I think they could work.

Joe Price brought one to Scrapin the Coast this weekend. Flat wall. Pair of AQ4500's strapped to each of its quad voice coils. Unfortunately the coils didn't last long enough to put up a number, but Joe indicated it showed real promise for big numbers in testing.

He's reconing so we haven't seen the last of that build.

A 32 has more cone area than three 18"s. If the Xmax is greater than the 18"s I can see this driver having as much output as four quality 18"s.

Yeah, there are probably better and cheaper ways to get loud. You can't deny the wow factor of this sub. I wouldn't mind a pair.

Archived