4 good 12s on 5-10k walled should get close to a 150. That is if you have good electrical and box design.

Hell I've done a 143.3 on the term lab with 2 Rockford t2 12" on 1500 watts. Was a hatchback which helps but imo you have decent power and a good alt, could get louder possibly with just a better box.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Would turning the box front facing and sealing it off be worth it? I'm pretty good electrical, I could definitely get an additional battery though, I've only got one 3400 under the hood running everything. If I go with a wall I think I'd rather save up and do it right and put 30,000 or so watts on whatever goes in the wall, but the closer I can get to 150 right now for comps the better.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Sealing off could help or hurt. If you haven't get some deadener in there. A battery in back would help keep voltage up at the amps and a faster closer power source.

What's the box tuned to? To low and your loosing points on the meter.

What subs? Volume after displacement? Port size?

All that plays factors in spl. You could gain a few dbs just playing with box design and placement.

Your shooting for a goal that not only takes some money but building and rebuilding.

Search the forum for trunk setups that do 150+. There is a few

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Thanks a lot, that actually helps a bit. I have a shop do my installs so I'd need to ask them about the box specs, I'm fairly sure it's 34hz though. I could definitely use a better box, it's not very good for lows. My voltage could be better too it's mid to high 13s usually sometimes I hit 14.2

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Staying above 13 is great most don't stay above 12.

To get up there on the meter you usually sacrifice the lows. You need a higher tuning generally. 38+hz is a general area to tune to for spl. every car and setup is different.

Research spl boxes to

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

My system is more of a daily, I like listening to it pretty much every time I'm in the car, but getting more or an SPL box probably would help, thanks again. I'll do some looking around

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

My system is more of a daily, I like listening to it pretty much every time I'm in the car, but getting more or an SPL box probably would help, thanks again. I'll do some looking around

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

It's harder to break 150 with a daily setup then a spl setup. Just keep doing research

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

If I was going to do 12s I'd do 12 12s or 16 12s, my instalelr just got done putting 16 12s in a camry actually. I could put 4 15s in the trunk I've gotta be able to fit 6 in a wall somehow.

12 12s in a Camry is weak shit, 16 12s is where is at.

Archived