If I was going to do 12s I'd do 12 12s or 16 12s, my instalelr just got done putting 16 12s in a camry actually. I could put 4 15s in the trunk I've gotta be able to fit 6 in a wall somehow.

Who said you could do 4 15s in the trunk?

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was going to do 12s I'd do 12 12s or 16 12s, my instalelr just got done putting 16 12s in a camry actually. I could put 4 15s in the trunk I've gotta be able to fit 6 in a wall somehow.

12 12s in a Camry is weak shit, 16 12s is where is at.

Definitely, my installer just finished doing a 16 12 install on a camry. He's got 16 12s in his Colorado too

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Carnines and baron of bass, I have absolutely no idea how to do it, but my installer just finished doing it in another persons camry. I don't remember the type of box but he said I'd need a special type of box I've never even heard of before. I want to say it started with a C but I honestly can't remember.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Who said you could do 4 15s in the trunk?

Back when I got my 2 712s, I was asking my installer what the most I could do was, and he said he could put 4 15s in the trunk, unless I misheard him and he said in a wall, which I know is possible, but I'm 99% sure he said in the trunk. The trunk is enormous even with the 2 712s I still have plenty of room

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Carnines and baron of bass, I have absolutely no idea how to do it, but my installer just finished doing it in another persons camry. I don't remember the type of box but he said I'd need a special type of box I've never even heard of before. I want to say it started with a C but I honestly can't remember.

You may want to switch installers.

It was clamshell! Thank you, now at least I know that. And nah I trust him, he's never done me wrong so far, and his truck sounds amazing. But honestly I wouldn't want 16 12s, I'd rather have 6 15s or whatever the equal number of 12s would be. I want a walled off system that does brutal lows and gets at least mid 150s.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

You may want to switch installers.

Baron of Bass got it, it was a clamshell box to fit them.

'05 Toyota Camry XLE

-The Dude abides, man.

Archived