3'x3'x5' and fits a pair of Pyle PDW21250's

~26 cubes. 10"x34.5"x13" port before the subs, 24" at 17 degrees where the subs are sitting. Tuning estimated at 25hz.

Needs some internal bracing before it can be called finished of course, and the baffles need another layer.

20160702_000512.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Nearly completed, ran out of time to work on it and had to go back to the "day job"..

Just have to put ball corner things on it and aluminum edging to protect the wood a bit. Buying some 3/4" aluminum tube to build a cage in the center so people cant touch the subs.. Friend wants to put LED's inside, thats the excuse for the blue lol.

Bridged on a $200cdn Phonic XP 2100 they sound pretty decent! Picked up some EQ's so we can use other amps as well since we have some without lowpass filters and cant always use the Phonic.

20160704_212245.jpg

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

Wish I could hear it.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Wish I could hear it.

It gets freakishly low, set up next to a pub and shit was trying to fall off the shelves inside lol.

Hammerdown... 1%

A distance test at near full power. No EQ work done yet.

Hammerdown... 1%

Archived