Strap the 2500 with rockfords bad link easier adjustment only one gain for the subs at that point.

Peq3 is a boost co controller. The 80prs can be adjusted with more accuracy and it's still right up front

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's bad

I know lol

Strap the 2500 with rockfords bad link easier adjustment only one gain for the subs at that point.

Peq3 is a boost co controller. The 80prs can be adjusted with more accuracy and it's still right up front

Thanks!

Placed an order :good: (it's in dutch ;p)

Sync cable and one more fuseholder

Nieuwe%20bitmapafbeelding_zpsx64cc3o1.pn

Thanks for sharing I cant wait to see the end resultNice rockford fosgate that poor volkswagen lol Im scared to do anything big in my 2007 GTI because to replace anything the bass cracks will be expensive

Don't mind sharing just wished that the forum would be more helpful, so far only like 3 people answered some questions for me.. And hope nothing will happen to the car, cuz i love this car and i'm kind off a volkswagen nut lol It's this bad lol18da3eb4-d19c-49d3-a5f8-71003d48e9aa_zps
. Sorry your a Volkswagen fan

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Work on VW's and Audi's almost everyday , would NEVER own one , got better things to do on my weekends but they are fun to drive handle awesome. I can see why people love them after driving one .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Work on VW's and Audi's almost everyday , would NEVER own one, got better things to do on my weekends but they are fun to drive handle awesome. I can see why people love them after driving one .

I get it, i have that with French cars

Got this in the mail today

IMG_20160802_143433770_zpsjcesxsro.jpg

Some epoxy, fiberglass and stuff

IMG_20160802_144208262_zpsgfxtepsz.jpg

IMG_20160802_144324931_zps09atxad2.jpg

IMG_20160802_144358164_zpswerccg4y.jpg

Gonna be fun since i never worked with it before..

cover up extra good cause the itchiness is the worst haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived