Sundown Audio

Im a little confused...

I have been pushing 600w to my sa 12s rated at 750w... i have been told if i push 1000 to them they are way louder as long as you know what your doing....heard several people doing this...

But...

Then there is this whole double power only increases 3db andbit takes 10db to hear double volume... so..whats the point?

Why go from 1200w to 2000w if it aint even gonna make a difference... os this theory actually true??

BOSS Audio FTW! 

I'm running 3k to my 3 SA-10's , why not make your subs happy and bring them to life.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If your happy with your sound leave it alone but most of us with this bass addiction love pushing our eguipment

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

You mite hear a little difference. Its just is the extra little bit worth the extra money

Edited by frogcase2002

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

It can be worth the extra watts... if you're looking for the biggest dB numbers, for SPL competitions.

Going from 600 to 1000 watts won't change your life, but if you want to do it, why not ?!

Edited by notorious97200

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

It's fun to buy another amp and install it. Maybe get another identical amp and strap them together?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

It's fun to buy another amp and install it. Maybe get another identical amp and strap them together?

If you want to run at a very low impedance, why not ? But your equipments won't last long, and you'll need a much stronger electrical. It's not really worth it.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.