Different batteries

Is it okay to have two different brand batteries? I already have a Shuriken battery and am considering getting xs power to just add to it, if possible. I was just wandering if I should just replace it with xs power to keep them the same. If it does not affect anything electrically then I do not see wasting the money on replacing it because it works great.

As far as im aware you can have different brands as long as they are the same construction I.E. AGM - AGM or SLA - SLA ideally you wouldnt wanna have a SLA battery and a AGM battery as they charge and discharge at differnt rates.

I would just get another AGM you can afford / want to run. There is about a hand full of battery manufactures anyway, most of them rebadge their batteries for other companies.

idk if XS power makes their own batteries or made by a bigger company that rebadges.

I run 2 C&D agm with 4 XS xp3000's. Does great, no strange voltage issues.

I would just get another AGM you can afford / want to run. There is about a hand full of battery manufactures anyway, most of them rebadge their batteries for other companies.

idk if XS power makes their own batteries or made by a bigger company that rebadges.

there are lots of rebadged northstars .not sure about XS

Archived