Laptop Fire Strike scores. "Good" enough for VR apparently.

i7-6820HK OC'd with 40x multiplier
980M OC'd 130Mhz base + 220Mhz Memory

0wWEPMG.png

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

How is the heat with all that? I remember when I had bought a gaming laptop some years ago to be able to play games while away at college, that thing was a fucking toaster oven. Kind of made it pointless to have a gaming laptop because of how hot the thing got.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

How is the heat with all that? I remember when I had bought a gaming laptop some years ago to be able to play games while away at college, that thing was a fucking toaster oven. Kind of made it pointless to have a gaming laptop because of how hot the thing got.

Actually not too bad. It's a Sager NP8678-S, the slim model so I expected heat to be an issue but the fans do a great job of keeping things cool and aren't too noisy.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8678-S.html

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Actually not too bad. It's a Sager NP8678-S, the slim model so I expected heat to be an issue but the fans do a great job of keeping things cool and aren't too noisy.

That is pretty damn sweet. How long you had it? Mine the heat only got worse the longer I had it because the intake and outake vents where getting clogged with dust. And taking apart a laptop on the regular just to clean it out became to much for me lol.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Cool a fellow sager owner :hay:

That is pretty damn sweet. How long you had it? Mine the heat only got worse the longer I had it because the intake and outake vents where getting clogged with dust. And taking apart a laptop on the regular just to clean it out became to much for me lol.

I've had it about a month now. Got it to replace my ASUS G551JW.

I'll do whatever I gotta do to take care of it. $2,100 makes me be careful. lol

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Cool a fellow sager owner :hay:

Came from ASUS to Sager. And could not be happier! :D

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal