Second Skin Audio

I need a good SQ 15" that's like the sundown x-15

Nick33BC

Sorry was my bad for saying SQ i was meaning a single subwoofer that will be good to put in a big box tuned super low for a super flat frequency response down to 20hz. It will never be used for burping or anything it will actually be used as a home theater subwoofer. I already have a 400w 12" pioneer car sub in a custom box set up right now, i have wanted to upgrade for a LONG time. i even have found some 140amp computer power supply's to power it and everything, It's just finding a sub that is affordable.

Also
I found a UK website that sell Alphard which i am contacting but could not even find a shop that would work on my browser for Pride for some reason.
Probably will have to settle for the Skar audio ZVX-v2. I planned to upgrade last year but i was putting it off just to see if i could find a better deal and i could never find one so this was kinda a last effort to find brands i missed.

Thanks for taking the time to try and help the alphards actually look pretty good i will see what the shipping is.

contact pride audio in Russia

but Ive never thought the sundown X series as a sound quality sub lool

None of the sub brands here are considered an sq sub

D' Amore

if he still sold them..... :unknw:

You can buy from whatever US website and send it to Australia.

You need to find a carrier with a delivery address in the USA. You just put your name and the US address for the delivery.

Bongo international was the one I used. Now they have been bought by fedex. It's Fedex transborder.

Try google.

It may not be cheap, but it's fast and secure.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Try looking through Amazon or Ebay to see if somehow the shipping will be more affordable that way.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I just checked Ebay and shipping for the X series woofer from Woofersect would be $344 to Australia with the cost of the woofer being $499. So that would bring your total closer to something like $843 which is not too far off of full on retail here in the US.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I just checked Ebay and shipping for the X series woofer from Woofersect would be $344 to Australia with the cost of the woofer being $499. So that would bring your total closer to something like $843 which is not too far off of full on retail here in the US.

$843USD is $1092AUD As i said before the price limit was around $650USD for the sub.

My over-all budget is around $1350AUD and the skar ZVX-V2 15" will only cost me $460USD/$650AUD including shipping

Sorry i wasted peoples times i just was trying to see if i could find anything better for the price since i keep seeing people saying skar is Bad/Overpriced.

6e45f70513.jpg

Postage is more than the sub. Would be over $600AUD.

Have you tried contacting Jacob at Sundown directly? He might have a solution. Worth trying. He's the owner, and very good at responding to inquiries. He's been very helpful to me over the years.

Archived