Sundown Audio

I am going to run 2 x15s on a scv6k @1ohm.im not going to clipp the signal.even if the clipp indicators flash a little ima turn it down so they don't.im going to build a wall with port in middle of box and separate the port in the middle so 2 subs in each box are not fighting to push thru one opening.8.5 cubic feet for 2 15s ported to 30hz.box will be very thick and fiberglassed.im going to set the subsonic filter to probly 25 or 28 because of the power im runing .I have 2 x15s in a 10 cufoot box now tuned to 26 or 28 hz now.when I finally get the scv6k in I'm going to try it in the box I have em in now.but also I only have a 240 mechmans and 1 yellow top.so was thinking put another 240 in and 2 xs d3400 and see how it handles.ill have time before the scv comes in to get my electrical up for the one 6k.also I'm on YouTube as mike renza.thers 2 on ther ther both me so check both cuz I will put it on the and the new build I'm going to do.and yes I'm going to clean up the mess I put together before the new box wall

why not get 2 xp3000's instead of 3400's and if you can get a 300+ amp hairpin alt
depending on rise and voltage drop might be able to get away with an scv6k

Ima check the xs3000 out.they better? Was thinkn 4 batterys to.and the bracket I'm build for my car for alts is gonna take some time I have to modify alot of shit find different size pulleys and finding a belt to fit that's long enough or the right size is going to be hard.i looked at gates belts and the sites very confusing.wish they had options for different length size belts that is simple to look at I could order a large case 370 amp alt but id still need 2 more 240s

buy some twine, run it around everything, mark it, lay it out and measure. You may need someone to hold a tensioner down while you do it. but that is the simplest way

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

with a mechman 370 hairpin and 6 rear batts I hold 12.8v hammering at idle on an scv6k

• Like (+1 Rep) 1