Sundown Audio

3 15 inch woofers suggestions on bass amp

Malcdiesel

id stay away from the crescendo 12k

alot of people had bad things to say about the huge nendo boards at the last show i was at

Like what specifically?.......................................................................

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

alot of people had bad things to say about the huge nendo boards at the last show i was at

Like what specifically?.......................................................................

galen abuses the shit out of his.......

but ampere tfhe is my vote. or 3 crossfire 4k's.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

This is true I herd Galen jeep in person and let me tell you gut busting LOWS in that bad boy, 12k seem to be doing just fine. But it look like ampere seems to be the majority vote, would like to hear what others think

that they blow up

main dude sayin it had 4 crescendo 15's walled and this was his response when I asked why not nendo amp he had crossfire

I could post pics of his setup if u like

This is true I herd Galen jeep in person and let me tell you gut busting LOWS in that bad boy, 12k seem to be doing just fine. But it look like ampere seems to be the majority vote, would like to hear what others think

I heard galen had some issues with one of his amps on arrival but I dont follow the guy to know forsure

Sure @gunnem if you got the pics please post them

like I said Im sure everyone wants 2 hug galen but I recall ninja saying something about him having amp troubles on arrival

1/2 amps worked.

sure it slams now but not on ARRIVAL

this guy had crescendo woofers walled so I asked why not a big 12k

told me they are shit

If anyone knows anyone on team imperial ask him

kb3qlx.jpg

2a82e5t.jpg

this guy said almost the same thing but his install is so clean idunno

2d6t6jm.jpg

Archived