Sundown Audio

dbr scv6000 amp trashed from ups

The only time I care how an amp looks if it is new. I've bought so many used amps and I'm over what they look like. Hell the amp that looks the nicest is tucked away so you can't see it while the other one that has scratches and smudges is out in the open.

tl;dr life is too short to get hellbent over cosmetics

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

But why did you open it and then tape the box back up to make the video?

It's pretty clear that you had already opened it.

and if you saw the ups dude toss it on the ground, then why not run up and donkey punch him then and there... ?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I had opened it at my bosses house because he was drueling over seeing it.then I was pissed I didn't video tape the unbox.dont matter its the same as the first unbox and 10 min unbox after. wouldn't bust my own shit then keep it.also hurting people makes me take longer to get my system together.doesnt work out for me in the end just the moment just happy it still works and saved gwaup to get my electrical way up

I call BS.

You already opened the box from the cut through shipping label.

Ive dealt with db-r before as well and never got a product back shipped so half assed.

It seems like your trying to make a fraudulent claim saying it was $1600 ruined since the refurbished amps are only $1009.99.

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store3/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=152&zenid=rkks09brk569n3hjkrkmn4fqo62nbov6

Not to mention does that box even looked like was smashed and crushed to do that sort of damage to the amp.

For all I know you removed the majority of the packaging taped the box back up and grabbed your camera trying to say this and that...

You bought a refurbished amp that was previously damaged in one way shape or form.

For all we know the cosmetic damage and the bent mounting legs where like that already.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

its missing the black box that has the drawing of the amp.. what i was told by dbr is they have to wait for jacob to send the boxes so thats why they have a 10 day wait.. my amp came like new with manual and all and very well packed

I understand people gota see to believe.it was rapd in bubble rap then taped and set on pieces of styrofoam.in one box .and I'm not asking for anything by to package the next better.and don't worry next one and everyone after will be videod

so was it dbr's packaging, or the ups guy hacky sacking it to your door? im lost..... :vava:

Was the packaging at fault ? or ups like the thread states?

Well I'm officially calling bullshit too. OP tried to act like it was a first opening the way he grabbed the decals like "oh free decals" Inside edges of the box weren't nearly fucked up enough imo.

watch his other videos lmao. mechman 240A and a yellow top for electrical on this amp. I also think he said he shuts his car off when he runs his car. that amp will be back in the repair shop one way or another.

Edited by DubNDodge
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.