Battery And Alternator Clearance

ok, so ive never bought an alt before, besides the bracket...what else will i need for it, besides a bigger belt?

Just some 1/0 cabling to run from the alt to the battery, and that's it. If you put it in the stock location, you don't even have to use a different belt.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some 1/0 cabling to run from the alt to the battery, and that's it. If you put it in the stock location, you don't even have to use a different belt.

say i add it on to the stock one, do i need a pulley or something? or does it come with that...i have 100 feet of 0 gauge wire so thats taken care of and gettin a new belt isnt to big of an issue, i wanna be able to sit at around high 14.s voltage wise, and i know with no music and stock alt that isnt a possibility

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

pic on the ford alt and the tahoe alt please?

the ford one will def fit a 1995 v6 3.8L Mustang??? no mods are needed?

i also have a 2001 Tahoe 5.3L v8 , no mods on that either right?

thanks

I don't have time to take pics of these units, there are over 100 that I have to get rid of. They are litterally brand new, in the box, they have just been sitting on the shelf for a while. I gaurantee you will not be disapointed in their appearance. All of the polished and chrome units are nice and shiny.

The 95 mustang is a direct fit, same plug and everything.

The Tahoe is a direct fit, same plug and everything.

1999-2007 Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Escalade, etc... 250 amp (Reg. $399) - $199 shipped

HOW MUCH FOR SHIPPING TO 91601?

$40 extra shipping, I will pay the rest.

Archived