Legal Age To Buy Spray Paint

i dropped by HD to buy black spray paint for my port.

while i was looking at the locked up shelf for spray paint the guy asked me how old i am, i said im 18.

he said i can't buy one because minimum age is 21.. and he also said that they are not like kmart , walmart etc. that sells spray paint if you are 18.

so i was like WTF.

since when did buying spray paint become like buying beer?

21 minimum age FTL

i think they are just making up their own rule because on other stores in las vegas minimum age is 18.

i talked to the manager and he said it must be the law.. he looks like he doesn't know shit.

I know how ya feel, it's 18 here(glad im 18), guess its to keep delinquients(sp?) from buying it and tagging up everything, espeacially(sp?) in a place like Las Vegas.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Lawl.

Last spring, my friend (who was 15 at the time) would go into Ace Hardware and buy spray paint.

Looking older than you really are FTW!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Ive never heard of havin to be of legal age to buy spray paint, might just be the store managers rules, who knows

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

I think it has to do with the use of spray paint for huffing gas.... starting to be a big problem in the south again. yes, really. Dumb ass kids...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i dropped by HD to buy black spray paint for my port.

while i was looking at the locked up shelf for spray paint the guy asked me how old i am, i said im 18.

he said i can't buy one because minimum age is 21.. and he also said that they are not like kmart , walmart etc. that sells spray paint if you are 18.

so i was like WTF.

I'm 25, here in San Antone Texas, and the legal age to buy is 18. I still look young enough, so I get carded. And dude that told you that they are "not like Wal-Mart", is full of baby jizz. If Wal-Mart was selling to under-age kids, you KNOW there would be numerous lawsuits. He was just being an undescended testicle.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Lawl.

Last spring, my friend (who was 15 at the time) would go into Ace Hardware and buy spray paint.

Looking older than you really are FTW!

agreed

i got spray paint at 16...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived