Need Help With My Setup

LoudNLow931

Well im getting my first REAL system(befour i had some walmart stuff) And i plan on getting 2 FI BTL15's. just wondering what all i need? It will be going in a 1998 deville,the trunk in ported into the cab,the head unit is a phase linear uv8. my budget is abut $2,500. just need help with like the amps and all that, and should i get the BTL15's fully loaded etc. any help would be great. Also you can contact me on aim- CSXJoe91. thanks. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Not sure on the stickers...although if you don't have a garage I wouldn't reccomend them pasted on your car cause it invites people....the Fosgate ampis not cheap..you get what you pay for bro..950 is cheap if you ask me..

it's alot of real watts...

anyways..try REaudio.com for a box plan for a ported enclosure...just put 2 subs in it instead of one..

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

Yeah ive got a garage plus i live in the middle of no where lol. So now that i know what amp and subs to get what eles will i need? Like wiring etc. Thanks for the help. :-)

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

so when i get my 2 15" FI BTL's What options should i get? And with the Rockford Fosgate T40001bd AMP What wiring and caps and stuff will i need? Websight links will help :-D

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived